Beaufort County, SC
22.87 (+/-) Acres
Jointly Listed with Brown Land + Plantation Advisors
Property Document Downloads:
| Property Highlights |
- Tombee Plantation was first a Mulberry/Silk plantation in the late 17th century.
- The plantation house was burned by the Yemassee Indians in 1715. The house was rebuilt on the existing tabby foundation in the 1790’s.
- Jim Williams, nationally recognized restorer of historic properties in Savannah, restored Tombee in 1971.
- Entertainment Opportunities:
- Fire pit ideal for oyster roasts and crab boils.
- 5 different areas for entertaining, both inside and out, each with a unique atmosphere.
- Tombee is truly a four-season home. Screened-in verandas, outdoor gaming area, covered porches, and al fresco dining options abound.
- Tombee is a very manageable, historic estate.
- Over a mile of the Tombee Creek meanders through the property.
- Excellent fishing and crabbing opportunities.
- 6 miles to Beaufort, South Carolina.
- 35 miles to Bluffton, South Carolina.
- 1 hour to Savannah, Georgia.